About This Episode
Let the inspired force within you become the only voice you hear.
We all have an innate ability to get into a flow state, to step back and allow inspiration to move through us naturally—a piece of art, a book, even creating a life. That’s what this episode of Dear Gabby is about—the 4-step path to channeling your creative force.
The practices I share are the same methods I’ve used to write 9 books in 11 years, totally free from writer’s block, free from imposter syndrome and free from fear. I’m going to teach you how to be a vessel for art and inspiration. You can apply these methods to any creative endeavor.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- A 10-minute writing method for clearing creative blocks (even if you’re not a writer).
- How to create your own ritual practice to clear space for inspiration to flow.
- The prayer I say before beginning any creative project.
- Why it’s so important to be uninterruptible and how to set up creative boundaries.
- The ultimate self-help method that requires ZERO effort.
So if you’re ready to clear creative blocks, bring YOUR unique art into the world, and even heal yourself through creative processes, this episode will show you the way.