Do you have a relationship you’ve been struggling with or a connection that needs healing? I designed a relationship meditation for you!
Maybe you’ve had a falling out with a friend or feel distant from a family member. It’s possible you feel judged by someone you work with. You might even feel annoyed by a celebrity you saw on social media!
No matter what your struggle is, take a deep breath and know you’ve been divinely guided to this page.
I designed a meditation that will help you bring your spiritual practice into healing your relationships.
A Healing Relationship Meditation
This guided meditation will help you:
- Process any unwanted emotions you’re having … and let them go
- Feel deep gratitude for all your relationships (even the most difficult ones)
- Become willing to forgive yourself and the other person (I can actually FEEL my heart opening when I listen to this part of the meditation)
- See your relationship as a divine spiritual assignment for love and healing
A Divine Perspective Shift
Press play, close your eyes, and follow my guidance. By the time you open your eyes again, you’ll see your relationship through the lens of love.
This perspective shift is a miracle! It will help you approach even your most difficult relationships with more ease and compassion.
And if you want to take healing your relationships to the next level, I have BIG news ….
For years, people have been asking me how they can heal their relationships and manifest love and connection beyond their wildest dreams.
Well, here’s my answer:
My brand new Relationship Challenge kicks off on October 1, and you can sign up for it now! (If you’re a Miracle Member, the challenge is included in your membership.)
This 14-day challenge will offer relationship meditations like the one above … and soooo much more.
It’ll be like having me as your relationship coach for 14 days!
Here’s what I’m giving you inside the challenge:
- Healing meditations to release insecurity and judgment so you can feel more confident in relationships
- Spiritual exercises to learn how to honor your feelings and improve communication
- Proven techniques to create healthy boundaries and protect your energy
- Gentle methods to ease anxiety and develop deeper levels of trust and acceptance
- Plus a LIVE Relationship Q&A Workshop with Gabby! One lucky attendee will win a 1-on-1 coaching session with me!
I hope the Meditation to Heal Relationships starts you on your path to finding more love and connection.
And I REALLY hope to see you inside the Relationship Challenge!
Get More Gabby
The following are helpful resources and books I mention in the episode:
You can get additional relationship meditations and SO much more inside my brand new 14-Day Relationship Challenge! It starts on October 1, and you can sign up for it now.
By the end of this challenge you will learn to:
>>> Communicate your feelings with clarity and conviction
>>> Escape the judgment cycle and finally accept people for who they are
>>> Set healthy boundaries with your friendships and in the workplace—with zero guilt or shame
>>> Feel safe being vulnerable and open your heart to deeper connection
It’s time to release the blocks holding you back from more love and freedom in your relationships!
The challenge starts October 1! I hope to see you inside.
My latest book, Happy Days: The Guided Path from Trauma to Profound Freedom and Inner Peace, has more spiritual and therapeutic tips you can use to heal your relationships—including the one you have with yourself.
If you feel you need additional support, please consult this list of mental health resources.
This podcast is intended to educate, inspire and support you on your personal journey toward inner peace. I am not a psychologist or a medical doctor and do not offer any professional health or medical advice. If you are suffering from any psychological or medical conditions, please seek help from a qualified health professional.
Transcript coming soon…