I love the chill family time—and the good food—that the holiday season brings. But for me, January 1 is when the positive vibes REALLY start flowing. I’m going to tell you how I cultivate that good New Year juju on today’s Dear Gabby!
I see each new year as an opportunity to create powerful change … and I know many of you are with me! (Shout out to my Manifesting Challenge diehards!)
I’ve found the following practices really helpful in getting me psyched, spiritually aligned, and ready to manifest miracles in the year ahead.
My New Year Ritual
Before every new year, I take out my journal and light a candle. I write this statement down, then I say it out loud:
I commit to releasing the previous year.
I take a few minutes to reflect on the past 12 months. I forgive the hard times, honor the lessons I learned—both good and bad—and release the year with love.
Then I turn my focus to the year ahead.
For a symbolic fresh start, I turn to a new page in my journal. On this blank page, I write down all my intentions for the year to come.
Finally, to turn those intentions into actions …
I devote the first 21 days of each year to completing my Manifesting Challenge.
Speaking of which …
Manifest Your Desires
OMG registration for the 2022 challenge is ALREADY open! Sign up now if you want to join me for 21 days of manifesting and miracles, starting on January 1.
I share more about the challenge—and SO MUCH MORE about manifesting—in today’s Dear Gabby.
In this super high-vibe episode, you’ll also learn:
- How to set spiritually aligned boundaries that will protect you from burnout
- How to take action from a place of service and love (and why this is KEY to getting in sync with the Universe)
- How to cultivate true abundance—regardless of what’s in your bank account
- The simplest way to manifest your desires (warning: most people have this backwards!)
- An exercise for attracting your dream job
- How to be grateful for the tough times in your life
Want more manifesting tips? Check out this video where I share 4 additional steps to make your dreams come true.
My Method to Get in Sync with the Universe
I’ll also teach you one of my FAVORITE methods for getting in sync with the Universe. This is from my book Super Attractor, and I used it to help one of today’s callers deepen her connection with a family member.
The Spiritually Aligned Action Method
This 3-step method will set you up to take action on your desires from a place of faith and inspiration. Here’s how to do it.
- First, think about your desire. Picture it clearly, dream about it openly. Then use your positive thoughts to inspire you as you go about your day. You CAN think your way into a better reality, if you …
- Feel it. Feeling your way to your desired state is a MAJOR part of manifesting, and we’ll practice that throughout the Manifesting Challenge.
- Finally, from the inspired state you’ve felt your way into, take action on your desires!
^^ The Spiritually Aligned Action Method is also one of the new lessons in this year’s Manifesting Challenge, and we’ll go DEEP with it during a whole day of practice.
You have the power within you to attract everything you desire.
But what I wish for you most in the new year is to manifest grace, ease, and a deep inner sense of freedom and safety.
That will come through in the practices I share today on Dear Gabby. And it will come through with so much joy and excitement in our 21-day Manifesting Challenge! I hope you’ll join me there.
Get More Gabby
The following are helpful resources and books I mention within the episode:
OMG, the 21-Day Manifesting Challenge starts on January 1, and registration is OPEN! This challenge enables you to clear away all the belief systems that hold you back from stepping into freedom and light. It will turn up your Super Attractor power in such a major way. Let me coach you through the first 21 days of 2023! Click here to join.
Want even more support? I created the Miracle Membership to help you design a spiritual practice you can stick to—so you can feel connected, supported and inspired every day. Each month I deliver brand new workshops, guided meditations, community connection and so much more. Plus, it’s easy to access on your phone, computer or tablet. Click here to join.
Super Attractor offers spiritual tools for getting deep into a state of appreciation.
Transcript coming soon…