I love my stepfather dearly. But there was a time in my life when I strongly disagreed with something he said … and I had to give him a little schooling on what I call the miracle mindset.
I’ll teach this life-changing tool on today’s Dear Gabby episode—it’s really going to rock your world!
Back in 2009, I was pumped. I was getting ready to sell my first book, Add More ~ing to Your Life, and I knew it was going to change lives. However, this was a time when the economy had tanked, and there was a lot of uncertainty in the air.
“I don’t know if this is a good time to launch a book, Gab,” my stepdad said to me. “Maybe you should wait.”
I witnessed his judgment without judgment, which is also a major topic in today’s Dear Gabby. I knew his intentions were good. But in the next instant, a response poured out of my lips … it came out automatically, as though I’d channeled it.
“Thank you for sharing,” I said. “But I don’t think that way, because I believe in miracles.”
It’s the holidays, and the story I just told pretty much sums up the season! ^^ This time of year can be miraculous, abundant .… annnd spending so much time around family can be triggering. Maybe your family consciously or unconsciously challenges your miracle mindset.
miracles are natural
clear blocks to what you want
Today, we’re hashing it all out. Eff a side dish—the tools you’ll learn in this episode are the only things you need to bring to your holiday feasts or Zoom gatherings!
in this episode you’ll learn:
- The fastest way to get what you want … and stop attracting what you DON’T want
- How to lay a spiritual foundation so that you can handle anything that comes at you with grace and ease (because being a Super Attractor is NOT about living a perfect life!)
- How to welcome a “bad thing” as a spiritual assignment, knowing that the Universe has your back
- How to radically change your life by adopting a solution-oriented mindset
- How to process your big feelings and come out the other side with unshakable resilience
By the way, that book that my stepfather questioned ^^ sold out within three months! Practicing spiritual principles can make you a magnet for miracles, and today I want to help you activate your own magnetic field.
Annnd …. press play on today’s podcast to get your miracle mojo flowing. I’ll also teach you a beautiful tapping exercise that will help you work through difficult feelings with a deep sense of safety.
here’s how to tap your way to peace
On the gamut point, which is the point between your pinky finger and your ring finger, just start tapping. Breathe, and tap, and just say these words:
Well, I’ve got some new feelings coming up. I’ve got some big feelings coming up. And that’s awesome. It’s awesome!
I’m allowed to have these big feelings. It’s totally safe to have these big feelings.
Just give yourself permission to be in the acceptance of what is. The more you relax into the presence of what is instead of resisting it, the sooner you can move through it.
I hope this tool—and this podcast—serve you greatly. I can’t wait to share it with you.
get more gabby
- If you want even more tapping, check out this video to guide you:
- If you feel you need additional support, please consult this list of safety, recovery and mental health resources. I’m proud of you for your commitment to self-care.
I can be your coach—anytime, anywhere!
My NEW gabby coaching app makes personal growth easy to access. Get weekly lessons, guided meditations and proven manifesting methods to enhance every area of your life—on your own terms, at your own pace, all in one place.
Transform your life in just 10 minutes a day with:
- Weekly coaching with practical tools that will instantly improve your life
- Quick access to 200+ meditations, affirmations, prompts, lessons and more
- ️️Quarterly challenges to release old patterns and jumpstart new habits
- On-demand access to my best motivational talks
I’ll be your coach to help you manifest your desires and live with an unshakeable sense of inner peace.
This podcast is intended to educate, inspire, and support you on your personal journey towards inner peace. I am not a psychologist or a medical doctor and do not offer any professional health or medical advice. If you are suffering from any psychological or medical conditions, please seek help from a qualified health professional.