This podcast will help you develop a solution-oriented mindset—and find a way through every block! You’ll hear 9 people experience miraculous shifts during the Q&A at my first-ever Dear Gabby LIVE.
For this event in New York City, I busted out of my recording studio and hosted Dear Gabby live on stage! I gave a live talk on how to effortlessly manifest … and then things got even better.
I invited 9 audience members to come up on stage to get Dear Gabby’d (coached by me!). And guess what? Every single one of them experienced major shifts … LIVE. Listen to the Q&A now.
During the Q&A, a beautiful woman named Donna came up onstage. “Gabby, my life turned upside-down,” she said. “I was diagnosed with breast cancer, I’m about to lose my job and I’m drowning in debt. What should I do?”
At that moment, I felt a rush of energy flood through me. Live on stage, holding space for Donna in this vulnerable moment, I said a silent prayer: How may I serve?
Then the Universe kicked it up a notch, and wild synchronicities started happening. The countdown clock on the stage lit up with the numbers 4:44. (When you see 444 in sequence, it’s a sign that angels are present.) This was when divine solutions began POURING through.
In that moment, I saw a shift in Donna’s energy. The audience noticed it too and began cheering for her!
Hopeful tears fell down her face, we hugged, and a miracle occurred. The miracle was her shift in perception from fear to faith.
This type of miracle is available to you too. In today’s Dear Gabby podcast, I share what happened that night at Dear Gabby Live. Nine individuals were picked at random to join me on stage to experience their own shifts. Let this podcast awaken a miracle mindset inside you too.
Your miracle awaits. Listen now.
Our soul’s path isn’t always what we expect. But when we lean into a solution-oriented mindset, miracles can unfold.
listen to today’s episode to learn:
- How to tell the difference between intuition and fear
- The MOST important thing you can do for others who are struggling
- How to continue your relationship with a loved one who’s passed
- How to thrive in your career without burning out
- How to view obstacles as detours in the right direction—no matter how scary the obstacles are
the love of the universe
I want to share the affirmation card I pulled for Donna during the live show.
In our darkest moments, we will feel resistance and fear. It’s okay to acknowledge those feelings and to honor them.
But remember this: When we hit our knees, there is no way other than up.
In these moments, we can be reborn.
And we can trust that the Universe will show us where to go and what to do.
if you’re facing any obstacles of your own, have faith that you are on the right track
Just by reading this blog post and listening to Dear Gabby today, you are cultivating your solution-oriented mindset. This is MAJOR!
As you dwell in the energy of solutions, you’ll open up to creative possibilities and outcomes far greater than you could have imagined. And that, my friend, is a promise!
To close Dear Gabby Live, I pulled a card for the whole audience—which includes you! Here’s your card:
Every thought we think affects every cell in our body.
When we recognize the power of our thoughts, we claim our ability to co-create with the Universe. We own our capacity to find a solution to every problem and a way through every block.
You, my friend, are a miracle worker. You have the power to change the world you see.
When you take that knowledge and hold it in your heart, miraculous solutions will appear. Obstacles will become detours in the right direction. And you will know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the Universe has your back.
get more gabby
- If you’d like to go deeper with the lessons I shared in today’s Q&A, let me be your manifesting coach. In the Manifesting Challenge, I’ll teach you 21 ways to supercharge your attracting power, raise your vibration and manifest a life beyond your wildest dreams! Doors are closing soon, so sign up NOW!
- During the Q&A at Dear Gabby Live, I handed out copies of my books, including Happy Days, The Universe Has Your Back and Miracles Now. This was one of my favorite parts of the event! I believe my books find the people who need them most.
- If you want to hear the first part of Dear Gabby Live, listen to Episode 108 of the Dear Gabby podcast.
- If you feel you need additional support, please consult this list of safety, recovery and mental health resources. I’m proud of you for your commitment to self-care.
I can be your coach—anytime, anywhere!
My NEW gabby coaching app makes personal growth easy to access. Get weekly lessons, guided meditations and proven manifesting methods to enhance every area of your life—on your own terms, at your own pace, all in one place.
Transform your life in just 10 minutes a day with:
- Weekly coaching with practical tools that will instantly improve your life
- Quick access to 200+ meditations, affirmations, prompts, lessons and more
- ️️Quarterly challenges to release old patterns and jumpstart new habits
- On-demand access to my best motivational talks
I’ll be your coach to help you manifest your desires and live with an unshakeable sense of inner peace.
This podcast is intended to educate, inspire, and support you on your personal journey towards inner peace. I am not a psychologist or a medical doctor and do not offer any professional health or medical advice. If you are suffering from any psychological or medical conditions, please seek help from a qualified health professional.