About This Episode
If you ever wondered how some people can be so confident, so trusting of life and so comfortable in their body, the answer is that they have one thing in common: a strong spiritual foundation.
When we live without a strong spiritual foundation, we feel like a fish out of water, like we’re flailing around. We feel like we need to control our circumstances to make things happen. We project fear onto the future because we don’t want to recreate the past. We walk around with a sense of uncertainty all the time. Ultimately, we don’t have a way to self-soothe or to settle ourselves into a surrendered, faithful state.
But when we cultivate a spiritual connection, that’s when we can really begin to settle into a new level of faith, a new level of trust, a new level of confidence.
What is a spiritual connection? It’s our ability to trust that there is a presence beyond the physical that is supporting our every move.
And it’s the secret to true confidence.
Sounds awesome, right?
It doesn’t matter if you’ve been on a spiritual path for years or if this is your first time dabbling in the spiritual space. That love, faith and support is available to you right now.
In this episode of Dear Gabby, each soul who joined us had a commitment to cultivate a deeper spiritual connection and a greater sense of confidence. Through their Dear Gabby moments you’ll learn:
- Amazing tools to deepen your spiritual connection
- Ways to recognize if you’re suffering from imposter syndrome
- My steps for transforming fear into faith
- The secret to confidence and how to apply it
- My number one breath practice for instantly reducing stress
My method to stop the spiral of negative thoughts.
Any time you’re feeling anxious, uncomfortable, scared, stressed, angry, disappointed or frustrated … use this method!
- Notice the thought. Ask yourself, “How do I feel right now?” Notice the negative thoughts or fear stories you’re repeating.
- Forgive the thought. Forgive yourself for being misaligned and celebrate your desire to shift. (I break this down in detail on the podcast.)
- Choose again. Answer this question: “What is the best-feeling thought I can find right now?” Then ask the Universe to guide you toward that thought.
In today’s episode, I’ll walk you through each of the 3 steps and explain why the second step, forgiving the thought, is the key to elevating your energy.
This Choose Again method is the very first method I teach in my book Super Attractor. Use it as often as you need to stop the spiral of negative thoughts, slow down your mental momentum, and bit by bit shift toward more positive and empowering thoughts.
Friends, I’m so glad you came here to Dear Gabby and are doing whatever it takes to build your spiritual foundation. You’re showing up. You’re doing the work to cultivate your spiritual connection—and it’s so freaking beautiful!
Celebrate it. Commit to it. Make it something that you’re deeply, deeply proud of doing. Because with that spiritual connection, you can trust the Universe no matter what.
Press play now and build your spiritual foundation, starting with this episode of Dear Gabby.
To help you further on your Dear Gabby journey, I’m doing something super cool …
JOIN MY MEDITATION CHALLENGE
On August 1 I start my 21-day Meditation Challenge for anyone who wants to calm anxiety, feel awesome and elevate every area of their life!
When you join the Meditation Challenge you’ll get:
- 21 daily meditations (a different style each day)
- Exclusive member platform and journal
- Daily emails to keep you on track (plus text support if you want it)
- Community support (literally the coolest group ever!)
- A live training session with me on Day 21!