how to reduce anxiety
If you’re looking for tips on how to reduce anxiety, today’s episode of Dear Gabby will serve you greatly.
One of the biggest fears about anxiety is not knowing when it will subside. You can release that fear now by following my 5 solutions for stress and anxiety. When you follow these tips, you’ll feel secure and safe knowing that you have tools and a clear path to relief.
I created this Dear Gabby so that anyone who’s struggling with stress and anxiety can learn actionable tools for feeling more peace, grace and ease — starting today. Take a deep breath, press play and let me teach you how to reduce anxiety!
in this episode you’ll learn:
- How to befriend your anxiety (this may sound odd, but it is far more effective than trying to “manage” your anxiety)
- How to stop “future tripping” in relationships … and give them a chance to succeed!
- Why it’s a total myth that you have to have everything figured out before you can help others (in fact, quite the opposite can be true!)
- How to reduce anxiety and stress related to finances
And you’ll hear a passage from my new Audible Original, How to Release Anxiety!
my new project with audible originals
How to Release Anxiety is available now through Audible Originals, and it couldn’t have come out as a better time.
It was recorded at a live talk, and I was honored to support the audience by sharing my best tips for feeling at peace. As you’ll hear in today’s Dear Gabby, this is how the talk begins:
Now more than ever, it’s go time. We all have to take responsibility for our inner condition. The conversation of anxiety is no longer something that we brush under the rug, push past, ignore or manage. Instead of managing our anxiety, I’m going to teach you how to befriend it.-from How to Release Anxiety
That might sound a little alarming to you! You might think: I don’t want to be friends with my anxiety! That sounds like it really sucks! But what we resist will persist. What we push against will magnify. What we befriend can be set at ease.
We can view the anxiety in our life as a part of us that’s showing up to protect us from something. Maybe it’s there to reveal something to us. Maybe it’s there so that we can get more connected to what we truly need.
It’s only when we begin to turn inward and start to look at the anxiety that we can truly begin to live with grace and ease. Are you ready for that?
get more gabby
The following are helpful resources and books I mention in the episode.
- How to Release Anxiety is a really special collaboration I cooked up with Audible Originals. In just 90 minutes, you’ll learn how to:
- Soothe yourself in minutes using 5 simple techniques
- Understand what your anxiety really needs to be set free
- Design a sleep routine to help you get more peaceful rest
- Become a grounding presence for everyone around you
There are three ways you can listen to it now…
If you already have an Audible Plus membership, How to Release Anxiety is included and you can listen to it for free! (This offer is only available in the US; in other countries you may have to use a credit.)
If you don’t have an Audible Plus membership, you can sign up for a FREE 30-day trial and How to Release Anxiety will be included with your trial membership. Or you can purchase How to Release Anxiety directly from Audible.
- If you feel you need additional support, please consult this list of safety, recovery and mental health resources. I’m proud of you for your commitment to self-care.
I can be your coach—anytime, anywhere!
My NEW gabby coaching membership makes personal growth easy to access. Get weekly lessons, guided meditations and proven manifesting methods to enhance every area of your life—all inside the exclusive member’s app.
Transform your life in just 10 minutes a day with:
- Weekly coaching with practical tools that will instantly improve your life
- Quick access to 200+ meditations, affirmations, prompts, lessons and more
- ️️Quarterly challenges to release old patterns and jumpstart new habits
- On-demand access to my best motivational talks
I’ll be your coach to help you manifest your desires and live with an unshakeable sense of inner peace.
This podcast is intended to educate, inspire, and support you on your personal journey towards inner peace. I am not a psychologist or a medical doctor and do not offer any professional health or medical advice. If you are suffering from any psychological or medical conditions, please seek help from a qualified health professional.