About This Episode
Are you afraid to let go of how you think things should be? When we get hooked into expectations of how something should be, we set ourselves up for failure. When we decide only one specific outcome will be acceptable, it leaves no space for other creative possibilities when things don’t go according to plan. We get stuck in the outcome rather than the power of possibility.
Fear holds us back from taking action. We freeze and do nothing. The fear of failure keeps us stuck, scared and frustrated. But there are simple solutions that can heal this block.
In this episode of Dear Gabby I reveal powerful methods for releasing the fears that hold you back by focusing on having fun in the present moment. I’ll teach you how to change your perspective about what’s not working so that you can bring more energy to what is working. These methods will get you unstuck and clear space for you to stop blocking and start attracting!
In this episode of Dear Gabby you’ll learn:
- How to stop future-tripping and start thriving in the present moment
- The quickest way to stop fear in its tracks
- How to measure your success based on how much fun you’re having
- A 90-second technique that alleviates stress
- My method for releasing expectations so that you can enjoy life
- How to stay sober even when you’re afraid to fail
Follow my guidance in this episode and you’ll learn exactly how to dissolve all boundaries of fear and claim your desires once and for all!