how to effortlessly manifest a dream life
A vision for happiness isn’t necessarily about wealth or accolades, it’s about attaining how you want to feel each day.
When I started my spiritual journey, my desire was to wake up every day without anxiety—to learn how to cultivate joy from within that was unhindered by the external world.
I made that desire a reality—and you can make yours a reality, too!
On today’s episode of Dear Gabby, I coach call-in guests on how to bring the vision they have for their lives into form. The advice I offered one caller brought her to tears (in a good way!).
Here’s my starter tips on creating a vision of the life you want to live.
reach for inspiration over outcome
Setting intentions rooted in feelings and intuition, rather than fixating on outcomes, is a major principle for manifesting well. This mindset shift—to focus on the state of inspiration—facilitates effortless manifestation, turning us into magnets for our desires.
In addition to focusing on feelings, we need to create clear outlines for our lives—a framework within which freedom and inspiration can flourish. Grounding in intention offers liberation; freedom comes when we are grounded, allowing the pure essence of our desires to steer us, without external influences clouding our vision.
in this episode I share:
- How to manifest effortlessly—really!
- Why it’s important to embrace the energy of your desired feeling over external outcomes
- How to reframe your New Year’s resolutions into powerful manifestations
- The ways daily small, right actions act as a magnet for what you want
When we’re aligned with our true intentions, the Universe brings opportunities to our doorstep.
get more gabby
free manifesting meditation to attract your desires
- Try my gabby coaching membership for free —get access to hundreds of meditations, lessons and talks all in a beautifully designed app. Start your free trial to unlock your 7-day manifesting jumpstart!
- For a deeper dive check out my books.
- If you feel you need additional support, please consult this list of safety, recovery and mental health resources. I’m proud of you for your commitment to self-care.
This podcast is intended to educate, inspire, and support you on your personal journey towards inner peace. I am not a psychologist or a medical doctor and do not offer any professional health or medical advice. If you are suffering from any psychological or medical conditions, please seek help from a qualified health professional.