build your faith in angelic guidance
If you ever feel disconnected or long for more support and guidance in your life, I have some amazing news for you: It’s available 24/7, 365, in the form of your angel and spirit guides.
If the idea of a loving, otherworldly presence is hard for you to believe, I get it. It can be difficult to imagine that this type of relationship exists because it seems too good to be true.
This is where faith comes in.
For the latest episode of Dear Gabby, I sat down with my fellow Hay House author Radleigh Valentine, a spiritual intuitive and teacher, for a faith-filled chat about how much easier and more magical life gets when you begin to call in guidance from higher sources.
If you’re still not sure you can access this kind of support, I offer this advice:
remain open to possibilities
It’s natural to be skeptical. But if you’re open to clearing your skepticism, consider committing to a regular meditation practice to develop inner awareness. (You can download two free manifesting meditations here.) Meditation is a great way to begin to form a connection to the spiritual realm and the potential of angels.
Radleigh would call doing these practices going to “faith gym.”
trust the process
Here’s what I know to be true: Adopting a mindset that embraces the possibility of angelic guidance can lead to a more fulfilling and connected life. In addition to meditation, other mindful practices, such as deep breathing, can create the space you need to let these spiritual relationships unfold.
You don’t have to do anything other than trust the process.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to cultivate faith in an angelic presence and ask for support
- What an “angel walk” is
- The power of self-talk to generate positive outcomes
- The names and healing energies of specific angels
I would never force a belief system on you. My only desire is to help you foster more faith in divine support and for you to know that you are never alone in this life.
get more gabby
free meditation for connecting with your spirit guides
- Radleigh Valentine is a spiritual intuitive, teacher and bestselling author with an amazing way of making complicated topics easy to understand. He delivers angel messages and training with compassion, integrity and a refreshing sense of humor. Radleigh loves to show people how they can make powerful changes in their lives, and has created a full range of insightful, informative and entertaining spiritual tools, including tarot and oracle card decks, books and numerous certification courses.
The card deck that was mentioned in this episode is Angels & Auras Oracle.
- Try my gabby coaching membership for free —get access to hundreds of meditations, lessons and talks all in a beautifully designed app. Start your free trial to unlock your 7-day manifesting jumpstart!
- For a deeper dive check out my books.
- If you feel you need additional support, please consult this list of safety, recovery and mental health resources. I’m proud of you for your commitment to self-care.
This podcast is intended to educate, inspire, and support you on your personal journey towards inner peace. I am not a psychologist or a medical doctor and do not offer any professional health or medical advice. If you are suffering from any psychological or medical conditions, please seek help from a qualified health professional.