how your spiritual surrender can lift others
My favorite Joan of Arc quote is, “I’m not afraid. I was born to do this.”
It’s a mantra for me, because my work is fueled by passion, joy and an unwavering enthusiasm for the well-being of humanity. I pursue that through my books, gabby coaching membership, talks, podcast and social feeds. I made it my career—literally!
Even if that description isn’t in your LinkedIn profile, you play a pivotal role in the well-being of humanity, too. It stems from your own personal and spiritual development.
I explain some of the fundamental spiritual principles I live by—such as surrender, alignment and flow—in this new episode of Dear Gabby.
in this episode, you’ll learn:
- How your healing heals the world
- The actions I took to receive success
- How being in flow makes everything easier
- How I let Spirit take the wheel
get more gabby
- Get 2 of my most impactful meditations to attract your desires:
This 6-minute meditation will help you visualize your dreams and shift your energy into a receptive state that attracts miracles.
This 15-minute meditation will amplify your attracting power and get you aligned with the loving energy of the Universe.
Click here to get your 2 free manifesting meditations
- Want to learn more about how surrender can help you welcome the change you’ve been looking for? Check out my book Super Attractor.
- If you feel you need additional support, please consult this list of safety, recovery and mental health resources. I’m proud of you for your commitment to self-care.
join me for the Manifesting Challenge and attract your greatest desires in 21 days—starts January 1
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Manifesting practices to supercharge your energy and make you a MAGNET for your desires
- Easy-to-follow lessons to learn how to master the Law of Attraction and co-create with the Universe in real time
- High-frequency meditations to raise your vibration and open your heart to receive the gifts of the Universe
- PLUS a Manifesting Ritual on Day 21 to close out the challenge
This podcast is intended to educate, inspire, and support you on your personal journey towards inner peace. I am not a psychologist or a medical doctor and do not offer any professional health or medical advice. If you are suffering from any psychological or medical conditions, please seek help from a qualified health professional.