cultivating belief to manifest successfully
Many years ago, I was watching a talk given by my late friend and spiritual teacher Wayne Dyer when he said these transformative words: “You have to believe it to see it.”
That’s when it all clicked for me.
The first step in manifesting is believing that what you truly desire is possible. On today’s episode of Dear Gabby, I go deep on the topic of belief and the pivotal role it plays in manifesting.
choosing abundance over lack
For me to believe that the life and love I wanted was within reach, I had to transition from a mindset of lack to one of abundance. Not easy — these were life-long thought patterns that were holding me back. I had to really believe that there is enough to go around for everyone, including me.
If you need to overcome limiting beliefs, say this out loud and feel into it: I am open to creative opportunities for abundance.
By taking action from a place of spiritual alignment and surrendering to the Universe, you demonstrate your trust that your dreams will unfold.
I can’t emphasize this enough: When you get yourself out of the scarcity mentality that is keeping you stuck, you open up infinite possibilities.
in this episode I’ll share:
- My personal manifesting a-ha moment
- The biggest blocks to manifesting successfully
- How to cultivate trust in an unseen power (and belief in your dreams!)
- Specific ways to release control and spiritually align your actions
get more gabby
free manifesting meditation to attract your desires
- Try my gabby coaching membership for free —get access to hundreds of meditations, lessons and talks all in a beautifully designed app. Start your free trial to unlock your 7-day manifesting jumpstart!
- For a deeper dive check out my books.
- If you feel you need additional support, please consult this list of safety, recovery and mental health resources. I’m proud of you for your commitment to self-care.
This podcast is intended to educate, inspire, and support you on your personal journey towards inner peace. I am not a psychologist or a medical doctor and do not offer any professional health or medical advice. If you are suffering from any psychological or medical conditions, please seek help from a qualified health professional.