the power of celebrating prosperity
So often in life we’re told to downplay our wins—not to celebrate our triumphs too publicly or too loudly. Well, I’m here to tell you that when it comes to attracting abundance, staying too low key doesn’t serve you or those around you.
The truth is, radiating positivity and abundance can ignite a divine spark within you and others!
In this episode of Dear Gabby, I share how to unleash the abundance and prosperity you’ve been wishing for.
release the pressure
Pressure doesn’t usually produce good results—it’s a forcing mechanism. And the Universe doesn’t respond to forcing. You know what it does respond to? Trust. Passion. Celebration. Gratitude. Faith. Joy.
Those higher-vibe emotions allow our desires to flow more effortlessly.
create more space for abundance
One of my call-in guests is married to an entrepreneur and asked how to feel less anxious about the potential outcome and timeline of their business manifesting. Relatable! As a start, I suggested they cultivate multiple streams of revenue that can support and uplift one another—diversify to multiply!
This approach not only provides financial stability, it also creates the space for more good things to come in. I know because I have been in this exact place myself.
in this episode, I’ll share:
- The need to release attachments to allow abundance to flow effortlessly
- How to cultivate multiple profit centers to support your dreams
- The simple two-word phrase that acts like an abundance magnet
- The different forms abundance can take
Celebrating what’s abundant in our life puts momentum behind it, and in turn, creates more of what we want.
get more gabby
free manifesting meditation to attract your desires
- Try my gabby coaching membership for free —get access to hundreds of meditations, lessons and talks all in a beautifully designed app. Start your free trial to unlock your 7-day manifesting jumpstart!
- For a deeper dive check out my books.
- If you feel you need additional support, please consult this list of safety, recovery and mental health resources. I’m proud of you for your commitment to self-care.
This podcast is intended to educate, inspire, and support you on your personal journey towards inner peace. I am not a psychologist or a medical doctor and do not offer any professional health or medical advice. If you are suffering from any psychological or medical conditions, please seek help from a qualified health professional.