choose happiness today
Today’s episode of Dear Gabby is … well … a little bit different.
In the studio with me is my producer, Joshua. He fielded some really meaningful and important questions from our listeners about happiness and how to face the turmoil we’re witnessing in the world today. We also riffed on a variety of topics that are profoundly deep and important.
So, on the show today, we will be answering your questions and I’ll share some essential tools to help you build resilience and experience joy, no matter what’s going on around you.
I’ll help you identify opportunities for growth, how to choose happiness, and welcome miracles.
Oh, and check out this cute pic of me and Josh in the studio. Follow me on instagram to get in on the “Where’s Waldo” joke!
When everything’s working out for us, we ease into cruise-control mode.
But the truth is that some of the hardest moments in our life are what guide us toward genuine happiness.
these bottoming-out moments are also our potential breakthrough moments
In this episode of Dear Gabby, I want to help you choose happiness, even when it’s hard.
choose happiness through hardship
Difficult times are an opportunity to go deeper and a chance to strengthen our inner condition.
The more we show up for and strengthen our inner world and our inner resilience, the easier it is to survive and thrive in difficult times.
Often when we hit a rock bottom and we experience a cracking open, we can actually hear guidance or intuition much more loudly than when we’re in the busyness of our day-to-day life.
That’s often when people hear what they may call God.
When I got sober on October 2, 2005, the miracle moment was suspending my worldly perceptions and opening up through prayer to receive a spiritual direction.
I released the outside desire to just fix something, and I surrendered my desire to the care of my inner guidance system.
in this episode, you’ll learn how to:
- Choose happiness in moments of fear, turmoil and discomfort
- Identify opportunities to grow and build resilience
- See obstacles as the Universe offering direction and helping you make a detour in the right direction
- Reframe success and turn fear into fun
- Reconnect with your inner guidance system and open yourself up to receive miracles
get more gabby
- If you feel you need additional support, please consult this list of safety, recovery and mental health resources. I’m proud of you for your commitment to self-care.
join me for the Manifesting Challenge and attract your greatest desires in 21 days—starts January 1
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Manifesting practices to supercharge your energy and make you a MAGNET for your desires
- Easy-to-follow lessons to learn how to master the Law of Attraction and co-create with the Universe in real time
- High-frequency meditations to raise your vibration and open your heart to receive the gifts of the Universe
- PLUS a Manifesting Ritual on Day 21 to close out the challenge
This podcast is intended to educate, inspire, and support you on your personal journey towards inner peace. I am not a psychologist or a medical doctor and do not offer any professional health or medical advice. If you are suffering from any psychological or medical conditions, please seek help from a qualified health professional.