5 psychic mediums share their unique perspective on connecting to spirit
Have you ever wondered what the difference is between a medium and a psychic? Or maybe you’ve been curious about developing your own intuitive abilities. Well, in this episode I’m joined by five renowned psychic mediums—Rebecca Rosen, John Holland, Maryann di Marco, Lauran Rainbow and Melanie Milland-Dantzler—who demystify the psychic realm and share tips for nurturing and developing your own psychic abilities.
For example, did you know that while all mediums possess psychic abilities to communicate with spirit, to some degree or another, not all psychics are mediums?
Each one of these amazingly gifted people stress a very important point—we are all born with psychic and intuitive gifts. Our task is to acknowledge and nurture these abilities rather than doubt or dismiss them. Through practices like meditation, creativity and living from the heart space, we can all strengthen our innate psychic muscles.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Common misconceptions people have about psychics and mediums
- Tips for nurturing and developing your own intuitive abilities
- How psychics and mediums use their abilities in different situations
- What the 5 Clairvoyant Senses are
watch this clip from the episode:
get more gabby
get your free spirit guide meditation
enter your name and email below and I’ll send you an meditation to help you connect to your spirit guides!
- Try my gabby coaching membership for free —get access to hundreds of meditations, lessons and talks all in a beautifully designed app. Start your free trial to unlock your 7-day manifesting jumpstart!
- Free meditation to connect with your Spirit Guides. Download for free. -deargabby.com/spiritguides
- For a deeper dive check out my books.
- If you feel you need additional support, please consult this list of safety, recovery and mental health resources.
This podcast is intended to educate, inspire, and support you on your personal journey towards inner peace. I am not a psychologist or a medical doctor and do not offer any professional health or medical advice. If you are suffering from any psychological or medical conditions, please seek help from a qualified health professional.