Want to tap into your authentic power and amp up your sex appeal? I’ve got you covered on today’s bonus episode of the Dear Gabby podcast!
If there’s any part of you that’s feeling a little dull, out of alignment, or disconnected with your truth … you have come to the right place.
In today’s bonus episode, you’ll hear a live talk from 2011… and it will help you get centered, inspired and plugged into your TRUE source of power and sex appeal!
in today’s episode you’ll learn:
- How to become conscious of all the false pretenses that you’ve placed upon yourself … and let them all go (this will bring huge relief)
- What to do to share your light with everyone around you
- How to call out your own fear, so that you can release it (and even laugh at it!)
- How to recognize and celebrate the gifts that you are here to share
- Annnd, I’ll also lead you through a really neat exercise that I call my “mascara meditation” (this will really help you connect with your own energy)
authentic power and sex appeal
The topic of this 2011 talk was authenticity…
And I was going ALL in.
I stood onstage, in my funky striped dress and bright-pink lipstick, and I made a promise to the audience: “I have to tell my authentic truth if I’m going to ask you all to be honest with me,” I said.
^^And that’s just what I did.
Consider this your warning: I put it allllll out there.
I talked about some nasty habits I’d picked up while dating. I call out a fixation with outward status…and I even talk about walking out of Whole Foods “hungover! ”
There was a spiritual reason I shared my truths so fearlessly that night. In revealing my own life story—even the uncomfortable parts —I held up a mirror to the audience.
I gave them the opportunity to reflect on their own life stories.
I designed this talk to help people see who they had been, who they’d become, and all the badges of honor they’d picked up along the way.
And I held space for them to witness this all lovingly, without any judgment. (I’ll share the exact steps you can use to do this powerful self-inventory, too.)
rule with authentic power
You’ll also hear me read a book passage that changed my life.
This passage came into my life at a time when my current way of living was not working.
I was unhappy.
And I was not living in my truth in any way.
That’s when I invited the Universe to crack me open and help me awaken to a new way of being. Well, the Universe delivered!
I was divinely guided to Marianne Williamson’s book A Woman’s Worth, and this beautiful passage hit my heart: Here’s what it says:
A queen is wise. She has earned her serenity, not having had it bestowed on her, but having passed her tests. She has suffered and grown more beautiful because of it. She has proved she can hold her kingdom. She has become a vision. She cares deeply about something bigger than herself. She rules with authentic power.”-Marianne Williamson
There’s so much energy behind those words, and there’s so much truth in that experience of ruling with your own authentic power.
You might not be there YET. But if you hold that vision for yourself, if you show up for your assignments, and if you become willing to release the blocks to the presence of authentic power within you … you are already on your way.
honor everything you’ve overcome
When we honor all that we’ve overcome, we learn to value the authentic, amazing people that we are today. This is the work we are here to do today, starting with this bonus episode of Dear Gabby!
all the things you think you need to be, all the pretenses you’ve built up around yourself, no one even wants it; the world just wants your authentic truth
After listening to this high-vibe talk, you’ll leave with some life-changing takeaways.
You will awaken to a deep awareness of your own inner power.
You’ll know exactly how to tap into that power, harness it, and use it to create miraculous shifts in your life.
Sooo … let’s go!
get more gabby
The following are helpful resources and books I mention within the episode.
- If you want more guidance on fearlessly honoring your truth, check out my latest book Happy Days: The Guided Path from Trauma to Profound Freedom and Inner Peace. This will help you honor your true life story, recognize that you are not a victim … and believe in happy days ahead.
- If you feel you need additional support, please consult this list of safety, recovery and mental health resources. I’m proud of you for your commitment to self-care.
I can be your coach—anytime, anywhere!
My NEW gabby coaching app makes personal growth easy to access. Get weekly lessons, guided meditations and proven manifesting methods to enhance every area of your life—on your own terms, at your own pace, all in one place.
Transform your life in just 10 minutes a day with:
- Weekly coaching with practical tools that will instantly improve your life
- Quick access to 200+ meditations, affirmations, prompts, lessons and more
- ️️Quarterly challenges to release old patterns and jumpstart new habits
- On-demand access to my best motivational talks
I’ll be your coach to help you manifest your desires and live with an unshakeable sense of inner peace.
This podcast is intended to educate, inspire, and support you on your personal journey towards inner peace. I am not a psychologist or a medical doctor and do not offer any professional health or medical advice. If you are suffering from any psychological or medical conditions, please seek help from a qualified health professional.