For years, my agents, my team, and even my mom would say to me, “Gabby, you should totally start a show! You LOVE talking!”
Yep, I do.
And that was the problem.
I thought I would be one of those annoying podcast hosts who just talks over their guests, not letting them get a word in edgewise.
But then, one of my agents helped me bust through my resistance.
“Gabby, let’s be real,” he said. “A good podcast is just a good conversation. It’s like the juiciest talk you’ve ever eavesdropped on during a train ride.”
THAT’s when I got it.
Good conversation, I can DO — and I can do it with joy! So I called up my friend Fearne Cotton, recorded the first Big Talk episode of Dear Gabby … and the rest is history.
Now here we are, 38 freaking life-changing episodes later, and I cannot imagine my life without this incredible creative outlet.
I cherish this weekly opportunity to connect with all of you.
What the heck took me so long!?
So, what’s your procrastination story?
What are you procrastinating doing that could bring you a sigh of relief, create more joy in your life, or open YOU up to creative possibilities?
Whatever it is, I’m going to help you tackle it with joy and ease — TODAY!
NO more procrastinating, my friend!
Let’s check off your to-do list together on this episode of Dear Gabby.
^^This may overwhelm you. You may be thinking, “No thanks, Gabby, I’d rather relax and enjoy my morning smoothie than file that paperwork, book that checkup, or [insert any other action item you’re sooooo not looking forward to].”
I get it. But, don’t stop reading.
Bust Through Blocks & Get Sh*& Done!
Trust me: There’s a reason you’ve been procrastinating certain tasks, and today’s Dear Gabby episode will help you bust through all your blocks to getting sh*t done.
>>>Let me give you my step-by-step guide to powerful productivity.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- The hidden fear that keeps us stuck in procrastination—and how to overcome it
- The only goal you need to set for yourself every single day (this will make you so much more productive … and more joyful!)
- How to take the pressure off and make it FUN to work through your to-do list
- How to stop sweeping things under the rug, and broach difficult conversations with grace (<– this is something we ALL put off)
- How to ignite your Super Attractor energy and start manifesting your desires with ease!
I’ll also share the one thing you can do TODAY to start creating miraculous changes in your life. This is such a powerful technique, and I’ll explain it step-by-step on today’s Dear Gabby.
For now, here are your CliffsNotes:
- Pick one small action you can take right now that will move you closer to finishing whatever it is you’ve been putting off.
- After you’ve chosen your action, have fun with it. Really lean into the spirit of joy. This will give you a major boost of momentum.
- Take your small action daily for 40 days.
- And … let me know how it goes! In your Dear Gabby reviews, keep me posted on your progress.
Before you know it, you’ll stop procrastinating and start creating.
Make Creation a Habit
Creation — not procrastination — will be your new habit.
Even if you’ve been a big-time procrastinator in the past, don’t sweat it. The part of us that wants to procrastinate is really just there to protect us. We think that by putting something off, we can avoid feelings of disappointment if that thing doesn’t turn out as planned.
But actually, when we deny ourselves the chance to take action on our desires, we miss the miracle.
So let today be your turning point.
And if you need any more encouragement to take action on your desires, I can HOOK YOU UP, my friend.
The 2022 Manifesting Challenge!
The 21-Day Manifesting Challenge is back for 2022! Let me be your coach through the first 21 days of the New Year. I’ll help you become a magnet for all your desires.
Here’s how it works:
- The challenge starts on January 1, 2022, and runs for 21 days.
- Every day you’ll get a new lesson from me about how to master manifesting and start feeling good.
- Each lesson has a short manifesting practice that will help you see the Universe in action and make these methods stick.
- You can join the exclusive Facebook community of people to help motivate and support you.
- The Manifesting Challenge includes its own members platform, where all your content will be available through the end of January.
- ADDITIONALLY! There will be a special LIVE Q&A event with me on January 26, PLUS! A chance to ask me a question and get some one-on-one guidance. Woo hoo, we’ll get to hang out a lot!
Get More Gabby
The following are helpful resources and books I mention within the episode:
MIRACLE MEMBERSHIP: Want even more support? I created the Miracle Membership to help you design a spiritual practice you can stick to—so you can feel connected, supported and inspired every day. Each month I deliver brand new workshops, guided meditations, live group meditations, community connection and so much more. Plus, it’s easy to access on your phone, computer or tablet. We have some super cool updates to your content for 2022, too! Instead of getting monthly lessons, you’ll get coaching emails from me in your inbox EVERY week! Click here to join.
JUDGMENT DETOX: It’s human to judge … but judgment is a MAJOR way we block our manifesting power. My book Judgment Detox will guide you on a spiritual path toward healing your judgment habit — without judging yourself! It’s an awesome book to read before you start the Manifesting Challenge.
Trainings & Challenges:
MANIFESTING CHALLENGE: It’s the most wonderful time of the year … For Spirit Junkies, at least. The Manifesting Challenge is back for 2022, and registration is NOW open! Sign up here to let me be your manifesting coach for the first 21 days of the year.
FINALLY FULL: However your food issues pop up in your life, and even if they seem to run your life at times, you can create a healthy spiritual relationship to food and yourself. I’m here to help. Finally Full is my digital course that offers 5 hours of content that will help you heal your relationship with food.
Mental Health resources:
Click here for more support