Happy December! I’m living in a winter wonderland at my Mountain House and enjoying all the beautiful things that come with winter — thick, cozy socks, mugs of tea, cold, quiet morning air.
I hope you’re enjoying all that this month has to offer you.
Things can get crazy during the holiday season, so I’m here today to help simplify one big task: holiday shopping. I’ve put together a gift guide to make it really easy to pick up thoughtful presents that will put a smile on anyone’s face.
We all have different budgets and different people we give to around the holidays, so some of these gifts are super affordable and others are more of a splurge. But no matter what you spend, everything on this list is really useful and meaningful.
Jump in and see my picks for 2016! Leave a comment letting me know if you’re giving anything from my guide — whether to someone else or to yourself.
Happy December, happy winter, happy holidays. I hope this serves you and helps you have a beautiful holiday season.
1. I love this gold Spirit Junkie bar necklace! It’s minimal and delicate and a really nice way to carry the Spirit Junkie message with you every day. Let it be your daily reminder (or the Spirit Junkie you gift it to) to turn inward. It might even spark awesome conversations about spirituality.
3. Check out The Universe Has Your Back mugs! Is is no better way to wake up in the morning or relax in the afternoon than with a steaming cup of tea or creamy hot chocolate in this gorgeous mug. Order it today and get it shipped in time for the holidays!
4. As you may know, I’ve been off sugar for three years. I know a lot of Spirit Junkies want to curb their sugar cravings or kick the habit once and for all. A great trick for quitting sugar is to find sugar-free desserts you dig! But don’t just replace sugar with synthetic stuff. Instead, look for sweets made with stevia or monk fruit. I love these dark chocolate bars because they’re 100% sugar free and sweetened with stevia, a natural plant-based sweetener.
5. Are some of your friends fellow Spirit Junkies? Spread the love with wearable merch like an ultra-soft sweatshirt, floaty tank or slouchy tee. I’m really excited about the designs for this holiday season. The hoodies, especially, are so cozy — I live in them all winter.
6. The Universe Has Your Back – a #1 New York Times best seller! Give the gift of faith and love to anyone who might benefit from the powerful messages and the life-changing exercises. If this book has served you, carry the message this holiday season by gifting it to a friend. If you haven’t read it yet, give the book to yourself! Making the shift from fear to faith will give you a sense of power in a world that all too often makes us feel utterly powerless. My commitment is to wake up people to their connection to faith and joy. In that connection, we can be guided to our true purpose: to be love and spread love. The happiness, safety and security we long for lies in our commitment to love. Carry the message today!
7. My husband got me the Le Creuset Dutch Oven for my birthday, and I love it! Cooking is my passion and my meditation. I can work all day and still happily spend three hours in the kitchen preparing a beautiful dinner. This Dutch oven is my favorite pot. I use it to make wintry stews, bake pasta and roast farmers market veggies. If you want to give a cook something extra special this holiday season, this gorgeous pot will wow them — and last forever.
8. For all the juice sippers out there, here’s my top pick. The Omega is the mother of all juicers. I’ve had mine for more than a year and it’s absolutely incredible! The Omega extracts the maximum amount of juice from fruits, vegetables and leafy greens. It’s super easy to use, extra quiet, and easy to clean, which is a major plus. Give the gift of health this holiday season (bonus points if you include a grocery bag of produce)!
9. I love Doreen Virtue’s angel deck! This is the perfect stocking stuffer for a fellow Spirit Junkie. Angel decks are also a great way to spark an inclusive conversation at a holiday party or around a dinner table. At your next gathering, simply invite everyone to pick a card and share it with the group – it’s a fun way to get people talking about something other than politics!
10. Here’s the BEST cooking appliance for busy Spirit Junkies. Don’t have time to prep a major meal? Drop all the ingredients into your Crock-Pot and expect miracles! I love this slow cooker because it’s simple to use and always cooks food perfectly. It’s so much better than takeout or disappointing frozen meals. Even when you’re really crunched for time you’ll feel like a gourmet chef with this Crock-Pot!
11. And if you want to go really big this holiday season, check out this amazing sauna from Sunlighten! Sweating is so good for you! This is the body’s safe and natural way to heal & stay healthy and that’s why I have a Sunlighten sauna in my home. Sunlighten’s Solocarbon 3-in-1 infrared technology is proven effective and is unique in its ability to provide near, mid and far infrared at optimal wavelengths. Sunlighten’s sauna system includes preset wellness programs that blend the optimal wavelengths needed to achieve specific therapeutic results. For instance, the detoxification program benefits the body by causing a rise in core temperature resulting in a deep, detoxifying sweat. The relaxation program uses NIR, MIR and FIR wavelengths to relieve muscle tension, induce relaxation and reduce overall stress. The cardiovascular program increases heart rate and circulation to promote healthy blood pressure. When considering infrared therapy, it’s important to know the science behind the technology to ensure you’ll get results you want. If you have questions or want to learn more, you can call 877-292-0200 or visit Sunlighten.