If you’ve landed on this page it’s likely that you’re at least a little familiar with my work. Maybe you’ve read one of my books, maybe you watch my weekly video blogs, or maybe you were just doing a random Google search on how to be happier and you landed here! Regardless of how you got here, I’m psyched you did!
I get emails weekly from countless people asking for guidance and counseling. Some of the most common questions I receive are:
- I’m really committed to feeling happier and I try to meditate and use the tools in your books, but I always fall off course. I need help — what do I do?
- How do I stop making the same mistakes and repeating my old patterns? I’m ready to create long-term change.
- How do I forgive [insert name here] and restore the love in my relationship?
- I want to change my job, get into a relationship and manifest my dreams. How do I do that?!
Do these questions sound familiar?
Let’s face it: No matter how far along we are on a path of personal growth, we all have these same questions and could use more guidance. I’ve been teaching these principles for decades and I still meet with my coach every other week. Working with a coach is a powerful experience.
If these questions resonate with you, then congratulations, you’re on the right path! All the guidance, support and direction you’re seeking is right here. My team of Spirit Junkie life coaches and I have supported thousands of people seeking guidance in every area of life — love and relationships, body and health, career and money, and more. Whether you work directly with me or with one of my coaches, you will experience firsthand our one-of-a-kind method of combining spiritual principles with practical tools. You’ll be guided to achieve true happiness and inner peace.
As I said above, working with a coach is a powerful experience. The one-on-one nature of coaching allows for remarkable transformations often in short periods of time. A coach provides guidance and support so that you can create a life filled with peace and unfiltered joy.
Here’s what you can expect when you contact my Spirit Junkie Coaches Network:
- Consultation: A free 15-minute consultation to see if one of our coaches is the right fit for you.
- Sessions: Once you’re matched with a coach you will set up your sessions. Each one is a one-on-one 50-minute phone or Skype session with your coach. Group coaching may also be available.
- Pricing: This is not free coaching. Each coach sets their own rate and will discuss this with you during your free consultation. Group coaching will generally be less than individual sessions with your coach. Feel free to ask your coach about group coaching options if you are interested.
- Familiar language: If you’re one of my readers or you’ve been learning from my teachings, then you’re in the right place. All my coaches are well-versed in the “Gabby methods” and my Spirit Junkie style of practices. They are all trained in my May Cause Miracles coaching method and implement these tools in their own unique ways. They have graduated from my Level 1 and Level 2 Spirit Junkie Masterclass training and combined these tools with their well-established credentials. Along with my executive team, I’ve hand-selected each and every one of these coaches.
- The results: You can expect awesome results! Coaching clients have gone on to change careers, manifest romantic relationships, heal food and body image issues, clear financial fears and create abundance in every area of their lives. Expect miracles.
Are you ready to change your patterns, manifest your dreams and totally transform your life? If the answer is yes, then you are ready to learn more about coaching privately with me or with one of my trained coaches.